Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Easiest Sticky Buns

Time for another recipe on 'Tasty Tuesday'! Since I began my weekly recipe postings with a breakfast recipe for the younger folks in my family, thought this week I would move up to something the adults around here really go for. Again, I do not suggest these are healthy and nutritious but there are just times when ya gotta splurge! (However, I only make these when I have a crowd to serve 'cause I could sit down with the whole pan and a pot of coffee and......let's just say it could get ugly!)

Sticky Buns

1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 bag frozen roll dough (24 balls)
1 small box cook 'n serve butterscotch pudding mix
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 stick REAL butter

Spray bundt pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle pecans evenly in bottom of pan. Add frozen roll dough. Top with pudding mix, brown sugar, and chunks of butter.

Cover loosely with plastic wrap which has been lightly coated with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Place in COLD oven overnight.

The next morning remove bundt pan from cold oven. Then preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place pan back into oven and bake for approximately 25 minutes. Allow to cool briefly (around 5-10 minutes)before transferring to serving plate. ENJOY!!

I guarantee these are the easiest and best sticky buns ever!!! People will think you slaved over them for hours.

...until next Tuesday, hope you have a Tasty Week!

Hugs,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative